首页

[国外点餐常用英语对话]餐饮业常用英语对话

【www.stokuaidi.com--英语演讲稿】

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

Dialogue 2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

Dialogue 3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

Dialogue 4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind ofjuice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

Dialogue 5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

延伸阅读
英语(英文:English)是一种西日耳曼语,最早被中世纪的英国使用,并因其广阔的殖民地而成为世界使用面积最广的语言。以下是小编收集整理的英语演讲稿3分钟简单好背的集合3篇,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
2023-12-30
    演讲稿也叫演讲词,它是在较为隆重的仪式上和某些公众场合发表的讲话文稿。下面是小编精心整理的中国式现代化英语演讲稿集合3篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
2023-12-30
演讲稿也叫演讲词,它是在较为隆重的仪式上和某些公众场合发表的讲话文稿。 演讲稿是进行演讲的依据,是对演讲内容和形式的规范和提示,它体现着演讲的目的和手段。演讲稿是人们在工作和社会生活中经常使用的一种文体。以下是为大家整理的中国故事的英语演讲稿范文五篇,欢迎品鉴!
2023-12-23
下面是小编为大家整理的英语演讲稿开头惊艳全场范文(通用3篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
2023-12-15
演讲稿也叫演讲词,它是在较为隆重的仪式上和某些公众场合发表的讲话文稿。演讲稿又叫演说词,它是在大会上或其他公开场合发表个人的观点、见解和主张的文稿。以下是小编整理的讲好中国故事英语演讲稿(通用4篇),欢迎阅读与收藏。
2023-12-12
以下是小编整理的中国的现代化之路英语演讲稿精选三篇,欢迎阅读与收藏。
2023-12-03
    演讲稿也叫演讲词,它是在较为隆重的仪式上和某些公众场合发表的讲话文稿。下面是小编为大家整理的中国式现代化英语演讲稿范文(精选三篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
2023-12-03
冬季奥林匹克运动会(OlympicWinterGames),简称为冬季奥运会、冬奥会。主要由全世界地区举行,是世界规模最大的冬季综合性运动会,每四年举办一届,1994年起与夏季奥林匹克运动会相间举行。下面是小编为大家整理的2023年冬奥会英语演讲稿冬奥会演讲稿(合集三篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对
2023-11-25
下面是小编为大家整理的英语毕业演讲视频大学生毕业英语演讲稿集合4篇,欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。
2023-11-25
演讲稿也叫演讲词,它是在较为隆重的仪式上和某些公众场合发表的讲话文稿。以下是小编整理的为女性发声的英语演讲稿(锦集4篇),仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
2023-11-25
  • 推荐访问